R450™ Fixed Network AMI
More data than ever before, plus time-synchronized midnight reads from your AMI system that allow true meter-to-meter comparisons. Neptune offers a sophisticated, highly robust, two-way advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) fixed network meter reading solution that delivers comprehensive usage information through a secure, long-range wireless network. The R450™ System provides the timely, high-resolution AMI meter reading that enables water utilities to eliminate on-site visits and reduce theft and loss.
- Non-Revenue Water analysis – grouping and analysis of meters for system balance and District Metered Areas
- Synchronized midnight meter readings plus top-of-the-hour interval consumption data
- Built-in GIS/GPS mapping – view system conditions on maps through N_SIGHT™ R450™ host software
- 15-minute interval flags for leak, tamper, and reverse flow detection
- Configurable priority alarms for 24-hour continuous leaks or major reverse flow events
- Conservation program support – hourly, daily, and/or monthly consumption data available to end users
- Address high water bill complaints with historical consumption graphs (hourly, daily, or monthly)
- Final daily reads for move-ins/move-outs that eliminate truck rolls for off-cycle meter reads
- FCC Licensed 450 MHz Band for secure two-way communications
Neptune’s R450 System yields a host of valuable information from a true two-way fixed network solution. From system-wide, time-synchronized meter readings from each meter to District Metered Area (DMA) analysis down to the neighborhood level to GIS/GPS mapping that shows exactly where system conditions need attention to priority alarm configurations to notify select personnel of critical leak, tamper, and reverse flow conditions in near real-time, advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) data from Neptune can determine Non-Revenue Water, assist with managing water restrictions and other conservation measures, and significantly enhance customer service.